Doorking 2112-087 Residential Video Entry Flush Mount
The system can be hardwired to your router or can be used with cellular T-Mobile service plan
check for T-Mobile coverage in your area.
Cellular connection requires a modem sold separately
2112-150 Internal cellular dongle
2112-152 External cellular kit suggested for flush mounted units
All units require a subscription to Doorking cloud service
- DKS 2112 Video Calling app
- All programming is shared in the cloud, updates show as they occur
- Cloud based system - standard monthly fee applies to use the 2112
- User provided Internet connection standard
- Optional cellular connection is available (additional monthly fee)
- Up to 10 residents with a maximum of four (4) phone numbers per resident
- Entry codes (25 max) can be set to four (4) or five (5) digits
- Built-in IP Camera for Video Calling
- Broadcast Calling (up to four numbers simultaneously)
- Do Not Call schedule
- Hold Open schedule
- Entry Code schedule
- Microphone / Speaker volume control
- Relay Status
- Relay (Entry Point) names
- Independent relay strike times
- Relay (Door/Gate) control
- 16VAC, 20 VA transformer provided
- 12VDC Backup power input
- Three (3) type C relays, 1A max
- Back Lighted Metal Keypad
- Back Lighted Metal Push to Call button
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
- Galvanized Steel sub plate
The 2112 eVolve is Doorkings most advanced and versatile residential Video Entry System, allowing the homeowner to program and control their system from virtually anywhere. The 2112 control dashboard is browser based, so all that’s needed is an internet connection and a laptop, tablet or smartphone to access the system settings.
With the DKS 2112 app, the system can be controlled right from a smartphone, enabling users to grant entry to guests even from thousands of miles away. The 2112 features broadcast calling which allows up to four (4) phones to ring simultaneously when the call button is pushed. The 2112 can control up to three entry points and operates with either an internet (VoIP) or cellular connection.
DoorKing's 2112 eVolve Entry System enables residents to not only speak on the phone to guests at the gate but also see guests right on their smartphone through video streaming — offering verbal and visual communication from anywhere. Residents can quickly grant guests access from their home phone or smartphone, and can easily program the Entry System by logging in to their administrator account through any browser on any internet connected device.
Voice & Video Communication with Guests – Right On Your Smartphone
System administrators can designate up to 4 phones to receive guest calls from the Entry System via broadcast calling. All 4 phones will ring when a guest presses the call button, when one resident answers the other 3 lines will stop ringing. Landline, cordless or smartphone, the 2112 makes it easy for residents to communicate with guests from anywhere.
Designed for Versatile Residential Access Control
Choose up to 3 access points to control — any combination of vehicle gate, foot gate, or doors into or within the property can be programmed and managed by the 2112 eVolve.
Engineered to Withstand the Elements
Through rain, snow or blazing sun — DKS products are designed to weather them all with style and functionality. Rated to operate in 10°F to 145°F (-12°C to 62°C), the 2112 eVolve is built tough with a stainless steel faceplate, galvanized steel sub plate, and durable back lighted metal keypad and push-to-call button. The 2112 is also designed to pair with a 12V DC backup power input to keep it up and running in the event of a blackout. The 2112 eVolve is available in Surface Mount and Flush Mount.
Program Your Entry System from Any Browser on Any Device
The eVolve Programmer account enables the administrator to set up access points, designate user security levels, grant access credentials and more. Administrators can log into their Programmer Account via any browser on any device connected to the internet.