RFID Long Range Reader - LMSC1000
This is for reader only, tags are sold separately
Reader requires an weigand controller device this unit does not work as a stand along system.
- All LiftMaster Proprietary RFID tags work exclusively with our RFID Reader
- Reads RFID tags 20 – 30‘ away, reducing vehicle congestion
- Thoroughly tested to ensure RFID system works seamlessly with CAPXL, CAP2D and myQ® Business™ Community to control your LiftMaster Gate Operators
Dual-Purpose Vehicle RFID Tags (LMUNTG / SPLMUNTG) and Rearview Mirror RFID Hangtags (LMHNTG / SPLMHNTG) are available.
LMUNTG / LMHNTG do not require a specific Facility Code and ID you get what is in stock at the time.
SPLMUNTG / SPLMHNTG Order these if you want to specify a particular Facility Code and ID start number
- Simple Distance Adjustments with RF dial on Wiegand module; no need for a laptop.
- Versatile Dual-Purpose RFID Tag can be mounted to headlamp or windshield (plastic or glass surfaces; no battery required).
- Durable application: able to withstand most climates, temperatures and conditions, including car washes.
- Unique Identification applied to each individual tag for community and visitor traceability.
- Non-Transferable Dual-Purpose Tags are designed to break on removal to prevent RFID tags from being stolen or misused.
- Seamless Operation by LiftMaster proprietary RFID tags, working exclusively with our RFID Reader.
- Dimensions: 10.25”W x 10.25”L x 1.25”D
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Connectivity: 26-Bit Wiegand (D0, D1, GND)
- Warranty: 1-Year
- CAPXL Connected Access Portal, High Capacity cloud-based access control for residents and guests.
- CAP2D Connected Access Portal, 2-Door Controller cloud-based, credentialed access control.
- PPWR Passport Receiver compatible with all standard Wiegand Protocols.
- CSW24UL 24VDC High Traffic Commercial Swing Operator for heavy-traffic swing gate applications.