** Remote controls sold separately use 891LM**
Light Duty Applications
- Dual-Rated for Residential and commercial doors with light-duty cycle requirements
- Wi-Fi® Built-In across the complete light-duty commercial line
- Ideal for use in pole barns and similar structures for storage and manufacturing
- myQ® Technology enables monitoring and control of the property operators through a mobile app.
- Built-In Wi-Fi for simple operator internet connection.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
Quiet and Secure
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS) for smoother and quieter operation.
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards property access; tri-band rolling code technology, operating for programmed devices only.
- The Protector System® auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
Note: UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure To close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment device.
- High-Starting Torque Motor with overload protection.
- Rated Load 600 inch-pounds per second to satisfy a wide range of light-duty cycle applications.
- Warranty 1 year.
- 827LM myQ Remote Led Light Operates automatically with the operator and works with the myQ App.
- 50111 Center Support Bracket for 14 ft. rail provides additional rail support. Standard with 14’ rail, optional for all other door sizes.
- 891LM/ 893MAX Remote Controls Program up to three LiftMaster operators with Security+ 2.0 Rolling Code Technology users are assured of a new code with every use.
- KPW5/ KPW250 Wireless Keypads NEMA 4X (water protection requirements) sealed electronics for reliable outdoor use.
- 877MAX Wireless Keypads Programmable to Security+® Technology, this keypad provides convenient, secure access with a 4-digit PIN.
- 880LMW Smart Control Panel® LCD display with motion sensing and Timer-To-Close (TTC) capability.