Doorking 9024-381 DC SLIDE GATE OPERATOR BATTERY BACK-UP & SOLAR POWER
The newest DKS DC Slide Gate Operator is a great option where backup power is critical, as it’s designed to keep running when AC power has been lost. The solar power version is ideal in applications where AC power is unavailable, with the option to add your own solar system for power, or you can use the DKS solar kit.
The DKS 9024 DC Slide Gate Operator offers powerful, yet safe, multi-functional operation all in a small, compact design – ideally suited for residential or commercial applications.
- Two 7.2 Ah Batteries standard, 18 Ah batteries optional
- Powerful 1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor for long life
- Heavy-duty gearbox
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides strength and quiet operation
- “T-Handle” release is easily accessible from front of operator
- Operator re-connects automatically when handle is released
- Adjustable limit nuts for precise gate control
- Auto-close timer 1-30 seconds
- Simple bi-parting gate interface (AC powered operators only)
- Selectable loop/reverse input function; stop or reverse
- Anti-tailgating feature helps to control un-authorized traffic
- Standard normally closed stop circuit
- DC Power Shut-Off switch
- Battery protection circuit
- Ports for plug-in open and reverse loop detectors – DKS detectors only
- Gate Tracker reporting output provides operator data to access control system (DKS 1833, 1835, 1837 or 1838 only)
- AC Powered Operator Only - 115 VAC Convenience outlets, and AC Power Shut-Off switch.
- DC Powered Operator Only - 0.0 Amp SBPD(Pat Pend) Circuit insures longer battery life.
Maximum gate width 40 ft. (12.2 m)
Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds (453.6 m). (Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor, continuous operation with AC source power available.
With battery backup approximately 40 cycles with 7.2 Ah Batteries, 150 cycles w/18 Ah Batteries. Assumes a 16-ft, 1000 Lb gate.
Other external factors (temperature, charge state of batteries, gate weight, gate length, etc.) will affect the performance of the gate operator and may reduce the number of cycles.
115, 230 VAC input: 1.8 A / 0.9 A or 24 VDC Input 8.0 A.
Class I, II, III, IV applications
Compliant with UL 325 and 991, ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
Dimensions: 16.75"W x 28"H x 19"D (42.5cm W x 71cm H x 48.3cm D)