The RAVEN is a vehicle motion sensor that uses microwave technology to activate automatic doors and industrial gates. The sensor distinguishes between vehicles and pedestrians through dual relay outputs.
Featuring multiple detection modes, the sensor can be programmed to approach-only, depart-only or bidirectional movement. The RAVEN will eliminate unnecessary door openings by utilizing cross traffic filtering settings. Other parameters can be configured to adjust the sensitivity, responsiveness and relay hold time. Programming can be done using the push buttons directly on the housing or by the optional remote control.
- Disregard pedestrian and parallel traffic
- Flexible adjustment of the detection field
- Reduce door openings to save energy
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Activation of automatic industrial doors
- Truck and tow-motor detection
- Cold storage facilities
- Barrier arm activation
- Parking garage and car wash entrances
- Advanced K-band microwave technology with adjustable detection field
- Differentiate between pedestrian and vehicle traffic for energy efficient door openings
- Uni-directional and cross-traffic filtering technology
- Durable, waterproof IP67 housing for harsh environments
- Flexible configuration with integrated push buttons or optional remote control