Liftmaster 380UT 2-Button Universal Remote Control This replaces the previous models 375Lm and 375UT remotes
The Universal Remote Control is compatible with most major brands of garage door openers, gate operators, and commercial door operators. It delivers the latest in security and performance, and provides a convenient, cost effective way to consolidate the number of remotes in your vehicles, replace lost or broken remotes, or compliment an existing access system.
- Operates up to two brands of garage door openers eliminating the need of multiple remotes on your vehicle visor.
- Universal compatibility allows you to operate two different garage door manufacturers and/or frequencies at the same time.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Safety and Security
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards your household - with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- Tri-band operating frequency virtually eliminates interference and extends range.
380UT is compatible with following brands of Garage Door Openers.
LiftMaster®, Chamberlain®, Craftsman®
- 390MHz, 315MHz, 310MHz Security+2.0
- 390 MHz Security+ Rolling Code
- 315 MHz Security+ Rolling Code
- 390 MHz Billion Code
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (7, 8 and 9 position)
- 390 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode)
- 315 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode)
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (9 and 12 position)
- 300 MHz MultiCode
- 318 MHz MegaCode
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (8 position)
- 310 MHz Rolling Code (SecureCode)
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (10 position)
- Wayne-Dalton 372 MHz
Note: On residential garage door openers, LiftMaster does not support Pre-1993 garage door openers without photo-eyes.
Thanks for fast service
Easy to program to existing door opener.
Real easy to program
Good price, works great.
Wish it were just a bit sturdier
Works great as described. Customer service is awesome if you have questions.
Programmed immediately with the learning button. The Gatehouse instructional YouTube video is excellent.
Had a little difficulty following set up instructions but after few attempts discovered what needed to be done and it programmed fine. Ill get another to keep one in the house and another in the car.
gate house supply has been very helpfull and supportive in my need to find resolutions with my stubborn doors not opening until you are 2 feet away from the door.
Although I have had to call in the firm that installed my units to seek out the resolution, I had a great experience with Gate House Supply